In accordance with current legislation on privacy, including the European Regulation No. 679 of 2016, the Data Controller, STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL, releases this information notice
Registered office and contact details
The data controller is STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL (hereinafter STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL) with registered office in via G.B. Rubini 12 24058 Romano di Lombardia, BG Telephone: +39.0363.917000. E-mail address: email@example.com. Certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collected personal data
On our website you can navigate freely.
Browsing may involve the collection and further processing of your personal data. The operation of this website involves the exchange of information such as cookies, “IP” addresses, names attributed to the computers used (domain names) for navigation, addresses in “Url” notation of the resources requested, the time of the request to the server.
Mode of data collection
Any requests for information or services, such as possible registrations, may involve the collection and subsequent further processing of your personal data (such as name, surname, e-mail, telephone, city, etc.).
In particular, personal data may be collected by you by filling in the forms made available on the website.
If you use the function to request information on the “Contacts” page of the website, the provision of your data is necessary in order for STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL to be able to satisfy your request. Failure to provide, partial or incorrect provision of the personal data marked as compulsory does not make it possible to perform the service you have requested. If you fail to provide one or more of the mandatory personal data, an error message will appear.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data will only be processed for the following purposes with your consent, which you may revoke at any time:
- Managing and responding to requests
You may decide to give your consent to the processing of your personal data in order to allow STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL to manage and answer your requests. In relation to this purpose, your consent is required at the time of sending your requests. Without this expression of consent it will not be possible to continue sending your request.
The processing of personal data may include any type of operation, including collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction.
Your personal data will be processed mainly in automated form, but also on paper, with logic strictly related to the relative purposes, using databases, electronic platforms and/or integrated computer systems managed by STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL or by third parties appointed as data processors.
The controller has assessed the level of security as adequate, taking into account the risks that might arise from the loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, accidental or unlawful access, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Place of processing and storage
Personal data are stored within the European Union and processed mainly at the Data Controller’s premises and at the locations of the data processors. For further information, please contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the section entitled “Registered office and contacts of the Data Controller”.
In order to ensure compliance with the principles of necessity and proportionality of processing, the Data Controller has identified different retention periods for personal data in relation to the individual purposes pursued:
- for the purpose of handling and responding to your requests, your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to process your request;
- for the purpose of managing and fulfilling legal obligations (accounting, administrative, fiscal, etc.) your personal data will be kept for the time provided for by law, when this time limit is not indicated the data will be kept for the time strictly necessary;
- for the purpose of handling disputes and litigation, your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for this purpose and, in any event, not beyond the applicable limitation periods.
Your personal data may be communicated to and processed by:
- legal entities or natural persons acting as external data processors, performing outsourced activities, appointed by STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL or by the external data processors of STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL (including entities to which assistance and communication activities are entrusted, IT service providers, website managers, electronic platform managers, partners, banks, professional offices);
- employees and contractors of the Controller (including system administrators) who, acting under the direct authority of the Controller, will be authorised to process your personal data;
- employees and contractors of external data controllers (including system administrators) who, acting under the direct authority of the external data controllers, will be authorised to process personal data.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the case in which your personal data should be communicated by STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL to consultants in order to protect your rights. Personal data are not disseminated.
Identity and contact details
The full list of those responsible for processing personal data can be consulted by contacting the Controller at the addresses indicated in the section “Controller’s registered office and contacts”.
The data protection legislation grants those who hand over their data (so-called data subjects) a number of rights, namely to:
obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing by electronic means;
- the identification details of the holder and the persons responsible;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them by reason of their duties;
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending you information material of further services.
Where applicable, you also have the rights set out in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali).
Methods of exercising rights
It is possible at any time to exercise the rights recognised by the privacy regulations by contacting the Data Controller; to this end, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to STUDIO AUSTONI-PIZZETTI & PARTNERS STP SRL, via G.B. Rubini 12 24058 Romano di Lombardia, BG or an e-mail to: email@example.com.